A small sub-camp in Stara Wieś (German: Altdorf) near Pszczyna, in existence from mid-November 1942 to April 1943, with a winter break from mid-January to early March. The number of prisoners fluctuated from 15 to 30. They were quartered in the cellars of a building in the middle of the village. There were two rooms there—the larger containing bunk beds with blankets and straw mats, and the other a kitchen with two stoves for cooking meals. The prisoners were locked in at night. One SS man stood guard on the cellar stairs while the other patrolled around the building. The prisoners worked in the nearby woods, cutting down trees and planting tree nurseries.