The Auschwitz Museum acquires the second part of the archive concerning the Ładoś GroupThe Memorial acquired original documents of the second part of the so-called Eiss Archive. Among them are dozen photos of Jews, including famous figures that the group led by Polish Ambassador in Bern Aleksander Ładoś attempted to provide with Latin American documents. more
In memory we must search for sources for our responsibility today. 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz.Over 200 Auschwitz and Holocaust Survivors took part in the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz. Their words of reflection and warning were heard by the entire world, including leaders and and representatives of dozens of contries present in front of Gate of Death. more
Chancellor of Germany and Prime Minister of Poland at the Memorial for 10th anniversary of the Auschwitz-Birkenau FoundationThe fact that German support for the Auschwitz-Birkenau Foundation celebrating the 10th anniversary of its creation doubled from 60 to 120 million euros was announced at the Auschwitz Memorial by Angela Merkel, the Chancellor of Germany. more
Over twenty million PLN for the development of the Visitor Service CentreThe significant financial support will help to develop the infrastructure for providing services to visitors to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial. The agreement between the Museum and the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial Foundation for the transfer of $5.5 million for the project was signed in New York more
"Through the lens of faith." Exhibition about spirituality in the tragic world of Auschwitz.The exhibition "Through the Lens of Faith", prepared by the Amud Aish Memorial Museum in New York and designed by Daniel Libeskind, is presented in front of the main entrance to the Auschwitz Museum. more
The grand anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz next yearThe year 2019 will be dedicated to preparations for the 75th anniversary of the liberation of the German Nazi concentration and extermination camp, which will be commemorated on 27 January 2020. A special team organizing this unique event will begin work right after the 74th anniversary. more
- Work of the Museum in connection with the presence of coronavirus in the world
- Call for participants: "Shaping the memory about Auschwitz and the Holocaust 75 years after the liberation"
- Greater availability and easier booking of visiting the Memorial thanks to personalized entry passes
- The first Honorary Consuls of the Auschwitz Museum Diplomacy of Remembrance network appointed
- Words have power. And it is so destructive. Auschwitz Memorial Report 2019
- The Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, Nancy Pelosi at the Auschwitz Memorial
- A unique cover. Historical proof of the crime.
- The cross "Pro Ecclesia et Pontifice" for the director of the Auschwitz Memorial
- New online lesson: Jews from the Litzmannstadt Ghetto in KL Auschwitz
- 2 million 320 thousand visitors at the Auschwitz Memorial in 2019