The Council of Religious Community Leaders in Israel at the MemorialReligious leaders from Israel visited the site of the former German Nazi concentration and extermination camp Auschwitz on November 2. "We repudiate racism, fanaticism and extremism" - they wrote after the visit. more
„Lord, forgive us such cruelty”. Pope Francis at the Auschwitz Memorial.Pope Francis visited the former German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp Auschwitz-Birkenau. The visit took place in an atmosphere of prayerful silence. The Pope met a group of survivors as well as Poles, Righteous Among the Nations. more
After almost half a century, thousands of personal items of the victims of Auschwitz, are returning to the MemorialMore than 16 thousand personal items belonging to the victims of the Auschwitz-Birkenau, originating from archaeological works carried out in the area of gas chamber and crematorium III in 1967, returned to the Memorial after many months of searching. more
There were no “Polish death camps”. There is a simple tool, to prevent this mistake from recurringA special application “Remember” is to help avoid the use of the term “Polish concentration camps” or “Polish death camps” in 16 languages. The program searches for a false phrase, underlines it and suggests the appropriate wording. more
The Auschwitz Memorial in Virtual Panoramic ImagesThe new virtual tour of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial includes over 200 high-quality panoramic photographs. The images present the site of the former camp, historical descriptions, witness accounts, archival documents and photographs, artworks and objects related to the history of the camp. more
- Internet monitoring helps find errors, such as "Polish death camps"
- Meeting of the International Committee of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Foundation
- 31st session of the International Auschwitz Council
- To leave a trace of themselves. Online lesson about art at KL Auschwitz.
- Members of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Foundation Council visited the Auschwitz Memorial and Museum
- Good prospect for education at the Memorial. Prof. Piotr Gliński signed an agreement on the financing of the ICEAH HQ
- "Auschwitz. Death factory" – new temporary exhibition at the Auschwitz Memorial
- 10 years of work of Dr. Piotr M. A. Cywiński as the director of the Memorial
- Original camp correspondence of Mykoła Kłymyszyn
- 75th Anniversary of the Martyrdom of St. Maximilian Kolbe